Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Date

Like most of my Midwestern friends, I set out with my beau to enjoy some of fall's sights and smells over the weekend. I was itching to get out of the city and see some actual grass between buildings, so we had a little suburb date. Out to Ikea (my first time!), thrifting, a forest preserve, and a terrible comedy dinner at TGI Fridays (my last time!).










1. Tall couple.
2. The Eagle Scout identifying different leaves. Here, he says, "red oak."
3. Enjoying a good stump.
4. Always willing to carry my too big bags.
5. Dressed the same, like we always accidentally are.
6.-8. Nature made a leaf pile for us. No raking required.
9. Cliched suburban self protrait.

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos!! We are from the midwest how can we not have as many "it's gonna be cold soon" adventures. We are planning another one for Sunday that includes a wine tour on scooters!

    ReplyDelete

Pages