Saturday, April 23, 2011

Works in Progress

Woo doggies, I've been busy! I am currently taking a break from packing and preparing for my trip to Ames this weekend to see this, help out with this, and making video magic.

The craft corner in my living room has expanded to include most of my tiny apartment in anticipation for the Recycle in Style fashion show on the 30th of April. I'll have a couple of different sets of looks, focusing mostly on patterns, along with a smaller subset of re-purposed, shredded t-shirts.

 Now, if only I could get my sewing machine up and running. It has a mysterious timing/bobbin case disorder that my "regular guy" cannot sleuth out. Do you know of anyone that could look at my Janome for a reasonable price? Until then, I'll march on with my momma's clunky Singer...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages