Saturday, May 7, 2011

Laundry Day

So lucky am I to have a rare free weekend align with the nicest day of 2011 (so far). I'm taking advantage of it by taking advantage of my mom's absence. Her empty house means free laundry, cable, and lovely lush backyard.

Laundry Day Outfit
Tank: Bought new off a clearance rack, $1.00
Tunic: Made entirely by myself out of an upcycled tank and vintage fabric from a church sale, originally meant for the Recycle In Style show but deemed too unflattering, $.25-ish
Leggings: New off clearance rack, $2.00
Shoes: Gift from momma
Sunglasses: Bought from my favorite discount store (check out that signage!!!) for costuming--these were marketed as SUNGLASSES. Worn here solely for comedy and to demonstrate ineffectiveness. $1.00
Approximate Total: $4.25

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST. the photos are just perfection. a good dose of brooke.

    ReplyDelete

Pages