Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Projected: Stick Art Accomplished!

After a lot of struggling with mono-filament and a bit of craft cursing, I made it happen! The layout isn't pitch-perfect, but after a couple hours of struggling with the display I decided that it will have to do for now.

This project was 100% free, using paint and fishing line I already owned. Mother Nature was kind enough to donate the sticks from the park across the street.

Check out the whole process here and here.

PS- My layout seems to be doing crazy things without my permission, so if you happen to see the Comic Sans font anywhere on here, please know that it is not of my doing! My design taste and skill levels are limited--if not a bit challenged--but I DO know better than Comic Sans and Papyrus thanks to some outspoken design friends of mine.

1 comment:

  1. The stick project turned out great. Also I don't think I've seen that rock clock before- very cool!