Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chicag-whoa!

Hello, long lost internet friends! I live in Chicago now. Pretty weird. I've been "moving in the fall" and "moving in the spring" for about four years now, so it's nice for my own self-satisfaction that I finally did it.

Internet service arrived today, so expect regular updates soon. For now, check out my new living space!

Fancy TV: handed down from Jake's best friend (I know, right!?)
White hutch: found on the side of the road by Carissa and passed along to me (thanks, boo!)
Dress form: $20 from a church sale
Orange stool: $5.00 from Goodwill
Couch: Passed along by two good friends who could not fit it into their new home
Coffee Table: The ONLY bought-new item in the living room (with the exception of one blanket, the fan, and two pillows) from Target when I was in college, $110
Orange ottoman: Consigned from my favorite resale store in Iowa City, $10.00

1 comment:

  1. It's so lovely!! I cannot wait to see it in person and snuggle on that couch with silly cats.

    ReplyDelete

Pages